Specialist in comprehensive personnel assessment
- Relevant experience from 1 year;
- Experience in grading and position evaluation is desirable (at least an understanding of grading principles);
- Proficiency in Google Sheetsand , Excel (formulas, pivot tables) at a high level;
- Analytical skills, systematic thinking initiative, attention to detail, organization, and high level of self-control.
- Development of the Total Rewards strategy;
- Administration of financial and non-financial incentive programs, VHI and staffing;
- Preparation of regulatory documents for benefits and compensation;
- Work with HR analytics;
- Conducting a comprehensive review of salaries.
The company offers:
- Hours of employment: Monday – Friday from 09:00 to 18:00;
- Official contract from the first day;
- Location: Industrial Bridge, Bizon Business Center;
- Provision of health insurance after 1 year of work;
- Modernly equipped office with a seating area;
- American standards in creating a workflow;
- Teambuildings in the circle of an energetic and international team;
- Opportunity to get to know the company from the inside before making a decision.