Our client is a company that provides transportation logistics services in Europe and the United States. The company is interested in high-quality training and development of its teams. To this end, they engage specialists who can make the process of learning languages and various training courses diverse and effective.
Are you ready for a challenging job, constant communication with different people and new acquaintances? In this position, you will learn new things about people from different countries, find a common language with them, and see them develop within the company. You will be able to influence and help them build their careers.
- Knowledge of English at level B2 and above;
- Desire to develop in the field of recruiting;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Skill to work in team;
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Searching and hiring of employees in the USA;
- Conducting an initial interview;
- Verification of necessary documents for employment and registration of candidates in the company;
- Assistance to the manager in the adaptation of new employees and resolution of conflict situations;
- Maintaining a database and forming a pool of candidates.
The company offers:
- Fixed income in currency + bonuses;
- Working hours: from 15:00 to 24:00 from Monday to Friday;
- Opportunity for training and career growth;
- English lessons with native speakers;
- American standards in the organization of the work process;
- A modern office with a convenient location;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.