Are you ready for a challenging job, constant communication with different people and new acquaintances? In this position, you will learn new things about people from different countries, find a common language with them, and see them develop within the company. You will be able to influence and help them build their careers.
- Knowledge of English at level B2 and above;
- Desire to develop in the field of recruiting;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Skill to work in team;
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Searching and hiring of employees in the USA;
- Conducting an initial interview;
- Verification of necessary documents for employment and registration of candidates in the company;
- Assistance to the manager in the adaptation of new employees and resolution of conflict situations;
- Maintaining a database and forming a pool of candidates.
The company offers:
- Fixed income in currency + bonuses;
- Working hours: from 15:00 to 24:00 from Monday to Friday;
- Opportunity for training and career growth;
- English lessons with native speakers;
- American standards in the organization of the work process;
- A modern office with a convenient location;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Our client is a company that provides transportation logistics services in Europe and the United States. The company is interested in high-quality training and development of its teams. To this end, they engage specialists who can make the process of learning languages and various training courses diverse and effective.