Can you convince people and work with objections? Do you perceive complex issues as a challenge? We offer to improve these skills by working with us in the field of logistics in the US market!
- English – Upper Intermediate and above;
- Ability to work with a large amount of information;
- Activity, purposefulness, motivation and work on the result;
- Good communication skills;
- Desire to grow professionally;
- Interest in logistics and desire to learn this field.
- Searching for and attracting new clients;
- Communication and building long-term relationships with current clients in North America;
- Interaction with regional and local managers to achieve sales goals;
- Study of customer needs;
- Organization and control of cargo transportation;
- Cargo transportation reporting.
The company offers:
- Working hours: Monday-Friday, from 15:00 to 01:00;
- Working in English in an international environment;
- Modern and comfortable office;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Free English courses and the ability to communicate with native speakers;
- Interesting team buildings;
- Gifts from the company on holidays.
Our client is a company that provides transportation logistics services in Europe and the United States. The company is interested in high-quality training and development of its teams. To this end, they engage specialists who can make the process of learning languages and various training courses diverse and effective.