Do you want to develop analytical thinking, management skills, and negotiation skills? The main thing is that we will train you in your new profession before you start, and no experience in logistics is required.
- Spoken English (not lower than B1);
- Ability to work with large amounts of information;
- Confident PC user;
- Critical thinking, flexibility and acceptance of criticism;
- Analytical mindset;
- Ability to calm and convince;
- Stress resistance and the ability to resolve conflicts.
- Analysis and resolution of problem situations with cargo;
- Inspection of cargo documents;
- Correction of errors in documents, if any;
- Control of accompanying documentation;
- Document management.
The company offers:
- Business hours: from Monday to Friday, from 15:00 to 01:00;
- Working in English in an international environment;
- Modern and comfortable office;
- The possibility of professional development;
- Free English language courses and the opportunity to communicate with native speakers;
- Interesting team buildings;
- Gifts from the company for the holidays.
Our client is a company that provides transportation logistics services in Europe and the United States. The company is interested in high-quality training and development of its teams. To this end, they engage specialists who can make the process of learning languages and various training courses diverse and effective.