Do you want to develop analytical thinking, management skills, and negotiation skills? Logistics Manager means working in an international environment in English and getting to know the culture of the United States. Here you will find interesting tasks and ambitious challenges! The main thing is that we will train you in your new profession before you start, and no experience in logistics is required.
- Knowledge of English at the level of Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate;
- Good communication and negotiation skills;
- Stress resistance and multitasking;
- Effective time management skills;
- Desire to work and develop in the field of logistics.
- Searching for cargo and their booking;
- Processing of orders for shipment and transportation;
- Coordination of cargo transportation with drivers for optimal order fulfillment;
- Monitoring of proposals for the cargo transportation, including control of their cost depending on various factors;
- Establishing and maintaining effective communication between all parties involved in cargo transportation;
- Monitoring the process of cargo transportation and reporting.
The company offers:
- Working hours: Mon-Fri, 15:00 – 01:00;
- Fixed income in foreign currency + bonuses;
- Free corporate training in the field of logistics;
- Work in a well-coordinated team in an international environment;
- Comfortable, modernly equipped office with a rest zone;
- English lessons with native speakers at the expense of the company;
- American standards in workflow development;
- Opportunity for professional and personal development.
Our client is a company that provides transportation logistics services in Europe and the United States. The company is interested in high-quality training and development of its teams. To this end, they engage specialists who can make the process of learning languages and various training courses diverse and effective.