If you are interested in tourism and have experience as an accountant, then it's time to get this position at Vega Travel. This will give you the opportunity to gain Western experience, learn a new system of work, and for some, get a new profession.
- Economic education and at least one year of experience in accounting;
- We will also consider candidates with experience as an airline reservation agent;
- Knowledge of Excel to perform calculations and reports;
- Intermediate level of English and above;
- Knowledge of geography and tourism;
- Ability to make calculations and work with cost indicators;
- Easy to learn new things and adapt to a new system of work;
- Have developed logic and systematic thinking
- You are able to find information that is missing to understand situations;
- You are persistent and self-motivated.
It will be an advantage to have knowledge of:
- Settlement schemes from an intermediary’s perspective;
- Consolidation settlement systems;
- Formation of the balance sheet for the reporting period between the parties;
- Sabre or Trams systems.
- Work in the Trams accounting system (training is available);
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reports;
- Preparation of detailed invoices for customers;
- Monitoring of payments;
- Formation of invoices.
The company offers:
- Work in a strong team focused on a common result;
- Systematic and digitized workflow;
- Working hours from 14.00 to 22.00, with the possibility of changing it;
- Work in the office on Vozdvyzhenka or remotely;
- English courses with native speakers;
- International experience, complex and interesting cases in the work;
- Stable and regularly growing income.
Our client is the American company Vega Travel, a partner in travel and business travel planning for 75 years. The company has offices in the United States, the Philippines, and Ukraine. The company works with both individuals and legal entities. Three and a half thousand of them are regular customers. Today, Vega Travel is one of the most prominent names in tourism.