Constant communication, improving your English, expanding your personal boundaries, and getting to know the US culture. You will start to understand people better and contribute to their growth in a stable company!
- Knowledge of English at level B2 and above;
- Desire to develop in the field of HR;
- Effective negotiation skills;
- Skill to work in team;
- Willingness to learn and develop.
- Searching and hiring of employees in the USA;
- Conducting an initial interview;
- Verification of the necessary documents for employment and registration of candidates in the company;
- Supporting, adaptation of new employees and conflict resolution;
- Maintaining a database and forming a pool of candidates;
- Onboarding of hired candidates and communication (online).
The company offers:
- Fixed income in foreign currency + bonuses;
- Working time: from 15:00 to 24:00 from Monday to Friday;
- Opportunity for training and career growth;
- English lessons with native speakers;
- American standards for the organization of the workflow;
- Modern office with convenient location;
- Friendly and inspiring atmosphere in the team.
Our client is a company that provides transportation logistics services in Europe and the United States. The company is interested in high-quality training and development of its teams. To this end, they engage specialists who can make the process of learning languages and various training courses diverse and effective.